Howard--How the hoofs doing??

2 replies to this topic
  • yzernie

Posted December 24, 2001 - 08:47 PM

Howard,

How are the hoofs feeling?? If you are up to it we are gonna be going to Sunrise on Thursday the 27th.

Ernie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted December 31, 2001 - 05:13 PM

Howard,

You don't visit anymore????? How are the hoofs????

Ernie

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 02, 2002 - 02:36 PM

yzernie, Better late then never... my infected knee is doing much better. Went riding up north with Monty thru New Years. The next time I am down South I will bring the bikes and we will hook up!!! Would you or any of the So. Cal bro's be up for a ride down in San Felipe during Easter?? I know its a ways off just trying to get a count of people interested then take it from there.. My mother in law has a house about ten miles north of San Felipe. With good riding right from her house if you like to chase jackrabbits :)

Huge

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.