Nx 650

3 replies to this topic
  • DNX

Posted November 20, 2006 - 09:16 PM

I have a '88 NX 650 that I would like to extend it's fuel range with. I hear that Acerbis has a 6 to 7 gal. replacement tank for the NX but so far, I have been unable to find it on their webpage. I will continue to look for that one...but does anyone know of other tank options for this project? Anyone else have one of these beasts that have been 'farkled' up?

Looks like a great forum with lots of info on the single cylinder bikes. Thanks in advance for the info.

• Owyhee

Posted November 20, 2006 - 10:39 PM

I have a '88 NX 650 that I would like to extend it's fuel range with. I hear that Acerbis has a 6 to 7 gal. replacement tank for the NX but so far, I have been unable to find it on their webpage. I will continue to look for that one...but does anyone know of other tank options for this project? Anyone else have one of these beasts that have been 'farkled' up?

Looks like a great forum with lots of info on the single cylinder bikes. Thanks in advance for the info.

Try searching Google for "NX650 Dominator" as "Dominator" was the name of the bike in Europe.

"O"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SniperTeamBravo

Posted November 21, 2006 - 03:19 PM

check this out.

http://www.advrider....d.php?p=2310770

and your welcome, and welcome to the site, stick around and youll learn to love it! I sure did!

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted November 21, 2006 - 03:46 PM

As I understand it, the NX650 tanks have been discontinued. You may luck out and find a place that has one left over or keep an eye on ebay for a used one.
Another option is to use one from a XR650L. You will have to fab mounts and you won't be able to use the fairings so it may end up turning into a rat bike. :cheers:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.