Questions: Why the 1/4 full tank logo in user info?

1 reply to this topic
  • OcotilloBound

Posted November 20, 2006 - 05:18 PM

I was wondering why there is a fuel gauge showing 1/4 full tank in the user information area under the avatar. I would think they would go up if you had a significant number of posts or something. And speaking of number of posts, how many do I have to have before I am no longer listed as a newbie? Hell, I've been riding for 30 years, I'm far from a newbie. My first bike was a 1975 Honda trail CR70..that should say something about "newbie". But I understand, newbie so far as posting here, and all that. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jbrooks26

Posted November 20, 2006 - 05:30 PM

The fuel tank is a reputation meter. If you give someone good advice, they can boost your reputation. It is intended to be a way for people to weigh your comments. Of course it will only work if the people on the forum use it. I think it is a good idea, but we will see if it works out. Welcome to the forums by the way.

Josh

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.