FMF - Best/Cheapest Place to buy

2 replies to this topic
  • dangermouse007

Posted November 19, 2006 - 01:56 PM

Hi Guys,

Where is the best place to get a FMF exhaust... I believe that the 87-044228 will fit the WR450 07 ( Just guessing as it fits the 06/07 YZ and 07 WR250)..

Thanks in Advance..

DM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted November 19, 2006 - 02:32 PM

The TT Store is probably your best bet as they will match anybody's advertised price. As far as TT's competitors go, Rocky Mountain generally has the best prices. Send the link to TT via email or the instant message thing and you're in business...SC

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted November 19, 2006 - 07:40 PM

I checked all over when I bought mine. I get a 10% discount at my local dealer on everything and that ended up being the best price I could find. Plus it was in stock. It seems like FMF does a good job of price control. If you shop one dealer alot, try beating them up for a good price.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.