KOUBA TOOL IS HERE!!!

12 replies to this topic
  • Guy

Posted December 24, 2001 - 05:46 AM

Yes folks, the fastest post from the USA to the UK in less time that I can post a letter from One end of our little island to the other!
Santa has performed miracles and a package from "The Kouba King" arrived on my doorstep this morning, Christmas Eve, Thanks Santa....LOL
Thanks again Kevin, for all your help,
cheers mate :)

Guy

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 24, 2001 - 08:04 AM

Guy,

I AM IMPRESSED!!!!
:D :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Guy

Posted December 24, 2001 - 09:29 AM

:) :D :D Not HALF as IMPRESSED AS I AM! :D :D

• gmcandcamaroz

Posted December 24, 2001 - 03:26 PM

Kevin,
I got mine today too. Many thanks and have a wonderful Christmas. Have a safe trip back to NH after the holidays.

Thankyou,
Dave

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 26, 2001 - 06:29 PM

Kev,
I received mine today! Good job brother. It fit cleanly on the KTM. Maybe we can do a group buy on something else, triple clamps, etc....

Mike "I wish I was taller.. :) Brooks

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 27, 2001 - 03:57 AM

Mike,
I WILL be ready to do another "Group Purchase" after this Kouba thing is DEAD! :D

I WILL have a surplus of Kouba's AFTER everyone that ordered one/wanted one get's his (or hers...???).

This will go IPO ~ mid January.

We should start a ThumperTalk "Wish List" for this. Unfortunately, only universal desire will prevail.

Someone mentioned the Dubach Hot Start, your triple clamps, which can go with EVERY Model [albeit different stock #'s] here on TT.

Heck, maybe even chain/sprocket kits from Sidewinder, etc...??? EVERYBODY will need to replace their chain/sprockets...??? :) :D

Lot's of room to play with!

How about a Group Deal on a MC vacation, Costa Rica, Baja, etc???????? This would take serious planning on everybody's part. May have to ride an XR400 though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jason_in_KC

Posted December 27, 2001 - 04:59 AM

The Dubach's monitor and post on this site..I bet an order similar to what the Mr.Kouba has experienced would be well appreciated by both consumers and manufacturers! Chain/sprocket combos would be cool, as would a tire combo! This site has just proven to be a bulk buyer!

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 27, 2001 - 06:06 AM

Jason,

How about:

"THUMPER TALK DISTRIBUTORS"

presents an offer you cannot refuse??!! :)

My Wife, Alisa, did mention tires...but after I posted...

• Guy

Posted December 28, 2001 - 01:21 PM

:D Hmmnn......HOT START....yep I can do that! LOL I'll keep watching and see what "The Kouba King" comes up with next! :)

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 29, 2001 - 12:29 PM

Kev,
I think we're onto something here!

Mike

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 29, 2001 - 01:54 PM

:D :)

I DO think this IS very cool!!

:D :D

Where to next??

• Guy

Posted December 29, 2001 - 02:06 PM

:D Hmmn..... How much do ya reckon we can get a group purchase lot of 2003 WR's for??? LOL :)

• YZ400Court

Posted December 29, 2001 - 03:37 PM

Kevin,
If you will have a surplus, I'll take 5.
Court Crowell
ccrowell7587@uswest.net

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.