carb question don't hate me for this lol

1 reply to this topic
  • chpxr

Posted November 18, 2006 - 07:35 PM

ok i know this has been beat to death but monday i m either calling xr only or rob barnum to get a carb i'm tired of stabbing the throttle and having it cough before it goes. so here's the question if i have xr only install and tune the Keihin FCR on my bike would it be better then the edelbrock 3113 meaning reliabilty and so on or would the edelbrock be a better carb to go with.oh before i continue here's what i am working with 97 xr600r with xr onlys exhaust modified air box and cover,rev box, so can any body give me advise on my choice i have read and read and have not found anything that makes me feel like ok i now know which one i should get. all that has happened now is i am more confused lol so please helppppppp i would hate to waste money on the wrong choice but i want the best
rob:crazy: :cheers: :p

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BRPXL600R

Posted November 18, 2006 - 07:47 PM

Sent you PM!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.