Xrs Only Cemoto Rear Fender ????

22 replies to this topic
  • goblin127

Posted November 19, 2006 - 01:35 PM

I am tickled to death with the service from xrs only, and from what I understand baja designs is now offering a DOT approved version of their led tail light.

I'm going to have to see if the DOT tail light lens will fit my non DOT light. Any one know if it will?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boston Mangler

Posted November 19, 2006 - 03:24 PM

I'm going to have to see if the DOT tail light lens will fit my non DOT light. Any one know if it will?

I dont think they offer a DOT approved tailight guys!

I was there in person Friday AM talking with the guy and he said it was NOT DOT approved. Anyone have anymore info?

Also, i have their latest and great catalog and it lists the headlights and turn signals as DOT approved but mentioned nothing about the taillights Legality and only says "LED TAIL LIGHT"

Hopefully someone knows something different, because it would be kickass if they offer a DOT tail light!

• zacko

Posted November 19, 2006 - 05:19 PM

In all the years of owning XR600's and working for Summers Racing Components, I have never seen an XR600 subframe that unbolts. :cheers:

I think it could be a rear fender support but it just unbolts.Think there are two screws and it just comes off once u unscrew it!I cant seem to use this support with me maier mx read fender coz the frame is slightly curved just like the shape of the stock fender.........It kind of stick out coz the mx fender is straight and the frame is curved.......

cheers.........

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.