RE: Polishing Muffler..........

11 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted November 18, 2006 - 02:40 PM

I just decided to grab some aluminum polish and a rag, wiped down part of my muffler to see how shiny it would come, not bad, you guys do anything similar to other parts of the bike?? I aslo decided to do my subframe, at least the part you can see with everything on, looks awesome, imho.

Posted Image

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted November 19, 2006 - 01:09 AM

Cheap bling... I like it!

• yamafamily

Posted November 19, 2006 - 03:44 AM

Did mine got carried away,swingarm,engine guards,shifter,kicker,stand,muffler looks great for about 10 minutes after 2hrs of wasing & repolishing.Won't do the Wife's bike,leaving well enough alone.

• boer

Posted November 19, 2006 - 08:50 AM

I just decided to grab some aluminum polish and a rag, wiped down part of my muffler to see how shiny it would come, not bad, you guys do anything similar to other parts of the bike?? I aslo decided to do my subframe, at least the part you can see with everything on, looks awesome, imho.

Hey Max, the winter must be killing you not being able to go riding. The can looks good:thumbsup:

• Wasabi

Posted November 19, 2006 - 09:16 AM

Hey Max, the winter must be killing you not being able to go riding. The can looks good:thumbsup:

:cheers: I don't have that problem either!
What's a battery tender? :p

• MountainMax

Posted November 19, 2006 - 11:33 AM

Yeah, I really miss riding my bike, but I have 7 sleds out by my door to take care of the winters :cheers:

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wasabi

Posted November 19, 2006 - 12:23 PM

Sweeeeeet! I guess we missed that point.....

• MountainMax

Posted November 19, 2006 - 12:34 PM

yeah, i have a fleet of Yammies, they keep me busy in the winter, I drag race two of them, and just restored and trail ride the other ones.......

2002 MountainMax 800
1983 Enticer 340T
1982 Enticer 340T
1981 Enticer 340T
1980 Enticer 340T
1980 SRX440
1977 STX340

BUT, i really, really miss riding my bike :cheers:

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted November 20, 2006 - 01:20 PM

To have a sled is pretty cool. I am in southern california. It was 80 degrees yesterday. The fair weather is relentless here.

I'd really like to try one of those.

• MountainMax

Posted November 20, 2006 - 02:22 PM

i can't imagine living in a place without snow, hehe, all my life here in the north........

• drtbk4ever

Posted November 20, 2006 - 04:50 PM

i can't imagine living in a place without snow, hehe, all my life here in the north........

Me neither MountainMax. It's going to be a long winter.

• Wasabi

Posted November 22, 2006 - 06:23 AM

I am in southern california. It was 80 degrees yesterday. The fair weather is relentless here.

Hahaha, that is a winter's day here! It was 90 today with 100+% humidity.....
Summer starts next month too, same time as your winter anyways.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.