2003 wr 450 stater up-grade!! Works GREAT!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • brsmith

Posted November 17, 2006 - 09:14 PM

Just received all my parts today for my 03 starter up grade. I had the clunking sound, and starting problems. I ended up replacing the one way starter clutch, starter gear (old clutch chewed it up), 2004 damper assy., 2004 cover, shims ect. I also removed the starter for a good internal cleaning, and replaced the brush set. All I can say is WOW, my starter works now!!! I would like to thank this board and the guys that post these helpful threads. :cheers: :p :bonk: .

It was not cheap, but I got a great deal on this 03 I found it was worth the price. Thanks Thumper Talk members... Smitty:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted November 18, 2006 - 06:45 AM

Glad it worked out for you Smitty.:p
TT has been a great resource over the years for the WRs.:cheers:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.