If you're interested in hard bags...

1 reply to this topic
  • Manchu

Posted November 17, 2006 - 01:28 PM

I've searched to see if this has been posted before to no avail.

Anyways, if you're interested in hard bags for your XRL I urge you to check this guy out. :bonk:

I've been trying to research what few options we have for hard bags and they all tend to turn up somewhat hit and miss as for customer satisfaction, fit/finish, durability/adaptability. Generally speaking, most either seem to not fit right (requiring bending, tweaking, cutting/relocation of parts, etc.), and/or they're price point is so ridiculous that most don't even bother. :p

Now the downside, eventhough it seems he initially planned to offer them, as of now he doesn't offer them for the XRL. Although they're available for the KLR, he hasn't seemed to have gotten enough interest for the XRL. :cheers:

This link -- http://www.advrider....ad.php?t=102759 -- over at advrider shows the progress of the system. The way I figure it is if enough people show interest he'll go ahead and do a production run.

At this point I'm having a hard time believing, that with the production numbers/longevity of the XRL, there can possibly be that much more interest in V-stroms/KLRs compared to XRLs as to not warrant an offering for our bikes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Adamsvh67

Posted November 20, 2006 - 08:29 PM

Could be easily made to work, I'm sure. Just a drag to make nice lookin' brackets. Can be done in almost all cases though...

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.