DR350 Seat Cover

7 replies to this topic
  • lazybones51

Posted November 17, 2006 - 11:12 AM

Does anybody know where i can get a seat cover for my DR , preferably in plain black , thanks.:cheers:

• DansDR

Posted November 17, 2006 - 11:25 AM

I know the company Ceet makes them and Dennis Kirk stocks them, but only in blue and yellow. I'm also not sure if they ship international. Hope this is of some help.

• kojack

Posted November 17, 2006 - 12:26 PM

go to www.gutsracing.com
It may not be listed but they do stock them. Just give them a call.
I got the gripper in all black for around $70 shipped.
Mike

• Mean Gene

Posted November 17, 2006 - 02:49 PM

I just bought a CEET one for my 350, they are the cats azz! I have one on my XR too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lazybones51

Posted November 18, 2006 - 05:10 AM

go to www.gutsracing.com
It may not be listed but they do stock them. Just give them a call.
I got the gripper in all black for around $70 shipped.
Mike

You got any pic's you can post of it fitted to your DR thanks:ride:

• kojack

Posted November 18, 2006 - 08:10 AM

Here are a few pics of the entire bike.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mike

• lazybones51

Posted November 18, 2006 - 09:16 AM

Thanks that looks nice i will definatly order one , how hard was it to fit , what was required?:cheers: , Oh also wht exhaust is that?

• kojack

Posted November 18, 2006 - 11:16 AM

The cover was easy to install. It is stitched very well and fit like a glove. It would have been nice to have another pair of hands to help holding it but it went good. I have actually had it off several times since I got it to modify the foam.
As far as the exhaust, it's a Big Gun system. It is a all aluminum system and works and sounds great. I got it from another forum member used but it was in good shape. I got it for around $50 because the rear mounting tab on the can was missing. I took it to a local shop I deal with and for $10, the welded a double thick tab for mounting. It was a bit loud at first and then I ordered the "quite core" insert and it's now no louder than stock until I open it WOT. Then it's a low growl and sounds really good.
I wouldn't want any other system on my bike. It's that good.
Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.