Plastics for 06 WR450

2 replies to this topic
  • devault

Posted November 17, 2006 - 07:27 AM

I want to switch out my rear fender and front light just to give it a different look. Any suggestions on a front number plate and fender?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted November 17, 2006 - 10:28 AM

To get a different color you will have to go with '05 yz450 rear fender and a aftermarket tailight. there are plenty of light options. I may try to get an '07 headlight light when they are available. I'm switching to white plastic. I still have a blue tank. Look for the sexiest wr thread! you can see what people have been doing.

• devault

Posted November 27, 2006 - 05:31 PM

Thanks for the info. I got a UFO rear fender and a Cycra number plate. I would like to get the Acerbis headlight, but I think I'm going to invest in some suspension upgrades.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.