Team Yamaha '07

27 replies to this topic
  • Satch0922

Posted November 19, 2006 - 08:03 AM

thanks for the links and the info DPW! You rock!

BTW.....I suppose the only way I am going to get over my "Langston is a sandbagger" feelings is to consider that maybe he was waiting for a real ride before he moved up. Maybe he was just being smart ....not a wuss? One thing is for sure.....he will be on the best bike he has ever put a leg over.

Good luck this season GL.

As far as Reed's sponsor? I think their mission statement is admirable. As fans of motocross we should be grateful to ANYONE who throws their hat into the ring to sponsor a team.

-B

• lastchild

Posted November 19, 2006 - 10:03 AM

Actually I think it's a little disappointing. Not the fact that he's sponsored by Indians, but the fact that they couldn't get a more high-profile sponsor.
I thought they were talking to Nike?
I thought our sport was growing...

• Ga426owner

Posted November 19, 2006 - 11:09 AM

Who cares where the sponcership comes from :cheers: .......check out that trick bike....there is not much on that thing that is stock.....look at the linkage, suspension, brakes, hubs....oh and the motor....it is not anything like a stock 06 or 07 except the frame and plastic

• lastchild

Posted November 19, 2006 - 10:09 PM

Who cares where the sponcership comes from :cheers: .......check out that trick bike....there is not much on that thing that is stock.....look at the linkage, suspension, brakes, hubs....oh and the motor....it is not anything like a stock 06 or 07 except the frame and plastic

It's just a discussion...no big deal. Actually I do care about the sponsorship...I'm interested in the business of MX/SX and the growth of the sport and I see this deal with the band of Indians as a disappointment...it ain't Nike that's for damn sure.

BTW you're right, the bike looks trick!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ga426owner

Posted November 20, 2006 - 06:35 AM

It's just a discussion...no big deal. Actually I do care about the sponsorship...I'm interested in the business of MX/SX and the growth of the sport and I see this deal with the band of Indians as a disappointment...it ain't Nike that's for damn sure.

BTW you're right, the bike looks trick!

shhhhhhhhhhh........affirmative action....:cheers:

• JohnnyOfast

Posted November 20, 2006 - 01:49 PM

,,,,,I suppose the only way I am going to get over my "Langston is a sandbagger" feelings is to consider that maybe he was waiting for a real ride before he moved up. Maybe he was just being smart ....not a wuss? One thing is for sure.....he will be on the best bike he has ever put a leg over.

Don't feel bad, I've always felt the exact same way about Glory Boy-G (I usually refer to him as "The world's fastest cherry picker"). I see he even had his name spelled with a star for the "O" since he is such a star. :cheers:

Time for him to put up or shut up. :bonk: :p

• DPW

Posted November 20, 2006 - 06:12 PM

Transworld MX Vid clip

http://www.transworl...1561323,00.html

• kylwk1500

Posted November 20, 2006 - 08:21 PM

awsome video clip. It's sweet to see all those yamahas flyin around

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.