micronic (reusable) oil fiter

22 replies to this topic
  • 2000 xr650r

Posted November 27, 2006 - 06:38 PM

I don't call talking about diffrent filter options arguing. I am just looking for the best filter for the money. The Scotts is no doubt a quality filter and cost $70 for a XRR. Heres what compflow says and it under $50.

CompFlow is the world’s first affordable, stainless steel reusable oil filtration system. Constructed from Swiss made, precision stainless steel filter cloth, CompFlow will filter particles as small as 35 microns and is the best protection you can buy for your 4-stroke engine, end of story.

Today’s 4-strokes need lots of oil changes and CompFlow makes it simple and affordable. No more going to the store to buy oil filters, just rinse the filter with a little solvent or contact cleaner and pop it back in, quick and easy. One CompFlow filter will last the life of your bike, and provide protection that far exceeds standard paper oil filters.

Popular applications also include a super trick black anodized billet aluminum oil filter cover. Who says oil filters can’t be fun?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted November 27, 2006 - 06:42 PM

I don't call talking about diffrent filter options arguing. I am just looking for the best filter for the money. The Scotts is no doubt a quality filter and cost $70 for a XRR. Heres what compflow says and it under $50.

CompFlow is the world’s first affordable, stainless steel reusable oil filtration system. Constructed from Swiss made, precision stainless steel filter cloth, CompFlow will filter particles as small as 35 microns and is the best protection you can buy for your 4-stroke engine, end of story.

Today’s 4-strokes need lots of oil changes and CompFlow makes it simple and affordable. No more going to the store to buy oil filters, just rinse the filter with a little solvent or contact cleaner and pop it back in, quick and easy. One CompFlow filter will last the life of your bike, and provide protection that far exceeds standard paper oil filters.

Popular applications also include a super trick black anodized billet aluminum oil filter cover. Who says oil filters can’t be fun?

I bought two of them two years ago for $34 each + shipping I used them twice and they still sit in the shop waiting to be cleaned.

• NavyNuke

Posted November 27, 2006 - 09:18 PM

frequent changing is a bit more important, how many old VW air cooled motors are still running(my sandrail) that have no filtration at all. although it is on the list of things to do next summer when I tear into it again, it runs just fine, even in the sand dunes without a filter element.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.