L and R ??

4 replies to this topic
  • saintvice

Posted November 16, 2006 - 11:28 AM

hate me but what is the difference between xr600L and xr600R... and if you have the time what do you think mine is.. i have picture in my garage.

• saintvice

Posted November 16, 2006 - 11:37 AM

lol... i found some earlier pics of it.. putting them up now.. its a 600r

still not sure of the year

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BRPXL600R

Posted November 16, 2006 - 12:52 PM

First off it was XL600R and XR600R. The electrics are a bit different, the bore and stroke are different, plastics different,basically same design overall till late 80's.Plus the XR600R was dirt bike and XL600R was Dual Sport street legal. Some internal differences and suspensions were similar.

• saintvice

Posted November 16, 2006 - 01:07 PM

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted November 16, 2006 - 02:03 PM

Now there is less difference between the XR650L and the XR600R. But he was right, there was no XR600L, it was the XL600R and was a great bike.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.