Which "Model" Is the Stock XR650L Carb?

3 replies to this topic
  • Boston Mangler

Posted November 16, 2006 - 05:32 AM

Hey Guys

This is kind of a double post, i apoligize, i am trying to get the #'s so i can order the parts before i head to work

I was on the Sudco site looking for some parts for my carb and dont know what "Model" it is in this list: http://sudco.com/diagram.html

Which model carb is the XR650L? there are a ton listed but i dont know which one mine is. Its a stock carb on an 06 650L.

The only #'s i see on it are VE86 BLA BLA BLA but nothing like that on the site. Any ideas?

p.s. i bought a spare carb to modify (to keep the stock one in case the smog nazis coming) and the slide on the spare one appears to be scored and scratched

Thanks

• Phuzzy McPhuzzface

Posted November 16, 2006 - 07:03 AM

Try calling them at 1-800-998-3529.

This page might help, as well: http://sudco.com/cat32/159-160.pdf

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HawkGT

Posted November 16, 2006 - 07:52 AM

Or get the part from Honda. I'm sure there are tons of OEM carbs that Sudco doesn't have.

• Juscruzn

Posted November 16, 2006 - 04:18 PM

Not sure what the model of the carb is. I have found a lot of conflicting info, its seems to me a "special" Honda PE series.

SUDCO part numbers
N424-26-XXX "For some Honda PE Series carbs. Sizes #35-#80." is the pilot jet and 99101-393-XXX "For all Honda VB, VD, and VE series carbs. Honda, Kawasaki, CV and CVK Series carbs. Some Honda PD and PE Series carbs. Main Air Jet for FCR. Sizes #90-#200 available." Is the main. These are the XRL's jets.

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.