Sweet looking '07!

8 replies to this topic
  • spuj

Posted November 15, 2006 - 05:04 PM

I found pictures of a YZF 450 '07 that a local shop just got in, and the graphics is pretty damn sweet, but I cant figure out what they are! Some kind of Yamaha original special graphics? :cheers: I have checked all the '07 graphics and never seen these..

Gonne go check it out tomorrow, I'm still split in the decision of what bike to get for '07. Either the yami or kawasaki!

..One more thing, isn't there a link somewhere if you want to check out someones garage? It used to be below the avatar, searching the garage by the username is lame..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• grayracer513

Posted November 15, 2006 - 05:09 PM

A Doug Henry variant. Nice.

• jamiehughes

Posted November 15, 2006 - 05:24 PM

A Doug Henry variant. Nice.

vickery motorsports out here in colo have their own graphic kits for the 07's that look like the doug henry replica. it is pretty sweet looking.

• yz_for_me

Posted November 15, 2006 - 05:50 PM

Nice. I'll take one.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted November 16, 2006 - 05:00 AM

Looks nice..throw an all black seat on it and it will be perfect.

• spuj

Posted November 16, 2006 - 05:58 AM

Looks nice..throw an all black seat on it and it will be perfect.

Exactly! :cheers:

Apparently, this is a Yamaha original racing part graphic kit, and a matching seatcover is availible. The price for the kit with shroud graphics, fenders, airbox, fork guards and swingarm was really good, about the same price as any aftermarket shroud graphics ONLY here in Sweden.

The Yamaha frame guards and glideplate was also very trick looking, and reasonably priced.

• kylwk1500

Posted November 16, 2006 - 04:00 PM

ya i would like to know were they have those frame protectors

• MichiganMXer

Posted November 16, 2006 - 07:11 PM

Thats what the old school 400's looked like. Looked like a 98..lol

• jpena

Posted November 17, 2006 - 08:38 AM

Definitely good looking! Too bad that isn't available for -05 models too, or is it?
Greetings from Finland.

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.