600/650 Hangout/BBQ?????

42 replies to this topic
  • BRPXL600R

Posted November 15, 2006 - 08:46 PM

I really think that this can be pulled off! I am game for it!

• tommyj92028

Posted November 15, 2006 - 09:42 PM

I'm in Boise, ID (NW), and I'm in!!!:cheers:

• BRPXL600R

Posted November 15, 2006 - 10:37 PM

See we are starting to get a gathering of minds now all we need is some help from some one to host the bbq's in there respective areas!
Bill

• Owyhee

Posted November 16, 2006 - 06:17 AM

I'm in Boise, ID (NW), and I'm in!!!:cheers:

You must come on our next group ride in Dec! Keep an eye on the NorthWest section at the end of the month.

You know your pig wants to play in the snow.

Maybe we'll have a BBQ or something.

"O"

• pigryder

Posted November 16, 2006 - 07:12 AM

Anyone for PA? Got some cool riding around here!

• Adamsvh67

Posted November 17, 2006 - 08:39 AM

I'm in. Just down the road from you SniperTeamBravo. Like to grill, LOVE to eat!

• SniperTeamBravo

Posted November 17, 2006 - 08:42 AM

I'm in. Just down the road from you SniperTeamBravo. Like to grill, LOVE to eat!

Yeah, and I am "THE GRILL MEISTER"!!!

We do have to get together and ride. Ill PM you after this weekend and let you know how the swap went...

• xr500_89

Posted November 17, 2006 - 11:41 AM

See we are starting to get a gathering of minds now all we need is some help from some one to host the bbq's in there respective areas!
Bill

i wouldnt mind helping put something togethor for a " Socal Thumper Meet " kinda make it an all day event charge a modest price like 10 bucks a person just to cover expenses etc. any people in socal that might like to have that give me a PM ans we'll brainstorm.

• Adamsvh67

Posted November 18, 2006 - 10:35 AM

Okay, SniperTeamBravo. Now we have a problem 'cause I AM the Grill Meister.
How can that be? LOL. Okay you be meister at your place, when you come down here it'll be my turn.
Crap, now I gotta ask... Gas, Charcoal, or wood fire?!?! :cheers:

• pburke

Posted November 18, 2006 - 04:33 PM

The only street legal 650R's in Wisconsin (are there more than two?) already had a BBQ :-)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chpxr

Posted November 18, 2006 - 06:31 PM

ok here's a idea for a socali get together how about meeting at a place like stoddard wells it's a drive for me but i'll make it. that way everyone can bring there bikes and play while we get to meet each other and check out each others bikes. just a thought
rob

• Boston Mangler

Posted November 18, 2006 - 06:38 PM

any excuse to ride sounds good to me

• zwxetlp

Posted November 19, 2006 - 12:15 AM

any excuse to ride sounds good to me

Agreed.

Carl (Los Angeles)

• chpxr

Posted November 19, 2006 - 01:21 PM

well i guess we should star a list of people who want to show up from so cali getogether then we can start talking about things in detail and find out who wants to be in charge of getting things set up.
ok i was thinking maybe the person who is setting things up should have the people who will be there pm him or her so they can make a list and post the list so we don't waste space on the site again just a thought
rob:ride:

• Boston Mangler

Posted November 19, 2006 - 03:17 PM

I am in San Diego and i would attend a BBQ/ride within 75 miles or so of here.

I think a Potluck idea would be great!

My .02

• xr500_89

Posted November 21, 2006 - 08:45 AM

only problem i see with a pot luck is were all gonna be on thumpers i dont want to have to balance a 6 pack and a casserole, i think we can do it though pm me me all interested parties and we can start the talks

• BRPXL600R

Posted November 21, 2006 - 11:46 AM

only problem i see with a pot luck is were all gonna be on thumpers i dont want to have to balance a 6 pack and a casserole, i think we can do it though pm me me all interested parties and we can start the talks

Ah come on! You know you can carry a keg under one arm and a cooler under the other arm! And doing all this whistleing dixie and riding a wheelie!!!!:cheers:

• xr500_89

Posted November 21, 2006 - 03:37 PM

lol maybe but us rednecks are too worried about holding our guns

• chpxr

Posted November 21, 2006 - 05:57 PM

well when we set a date i figure the best way would to all chip in on a decided amount and have one person pick everything up and to be fair to that person lets say that person doesn't have to chip money wise being they have done the foot work.
now everyone could give ideas what they would like to be there for food and drinks my thoughts would be hot dogs,hamburgers and some types of salads,soda and water any other idea's
rob:ride:

• frankstr

Posted November 21, 2006 - 08:56 PM

That sucks, too many from Cal. I guess we need to have a couple avent's
in each state or what ever...That would be cool to have a National
TT day.:p ..Every one get together in ther own Country, State...:eek:
And have a Ride Party ....:bonk:

Or I wonder if there is something like this...:cheers:

:crazy: :worthy:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.