My Apologies Fella's...Ran out of time (Koubas)

8 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 22, 2001 - 03:39 AM

Hey Guys,
I was hoping to get ALL the Kouba's out before I left NH to visit the In-Laws over Christams. I got out about 1/2 of the 65++ orders.

ALl the International orders went out, and the upper alphebit up to "K"(?).

I ran out of bubble wrap, and ran out of time. I was quite surprised how long it was taking. I was up until 0030 (12:30AM) Friday morning making labels (w/ barcodes) on my computer. Friday morning, Alisa & I went out to clean one of her clients "Weekend" homes. Then off to do ultra last minute shopping. I had to get my Christmas cards out (wanted to get them out first week in Dec), my printer crapped out on me, had to pack the van...

excuses...excuses!!

Sorry Guys!

I am back in NH Saturday, 12/27. I have Sat, Sun, and Monday day to finish them ALL up and get them out!! I promise!!

I must also apologise for not setting up my Pay Pal to accept crdit cards. All of my International TT'ers wanted to use CC's. It would have made their lives MUCH easier. PP charges for each CC transaction, and then 2.9% of each order. I was trying to get by as cheap as possible, and I "cheaped" myself into a corner. Everyone else paid the price! :)

On the better side, a lot of you said keep the change. I donated a Kouba to Helmut in Germany, who had a financially challeged dilema getting $$ to me. One other TT'er sent me money in a very expensive way ($15.00 to send me $15.00). I reimbursed him $19.00. I would have sent him the money regardless where it came from (my pocket).

I WILL be sending "The Thumpertalker" Bryan H. a Kouba (Bryan - send me your address via P.M.).I would like to donate 2 more to Brian B. and our "Other" websight guy. An awfully miniscule price to pay for this FANTASTIC websight.

If I may, I WOULD recommend to everyone to get a Pay Pal account. It is free, and unbelievably easy to use. To re-imburse guys, PP is just keystroke from sending money.

If we do something like this in the future (FINE W/ ME), PP makes EVERYONE's job easier. Norm Kouba WOULD NOT take credit cards, but DID take PP... You can "wire" anybody money that has an e-mail address. Not bad for "I have no clue what to buy Mom for Christmas" - send her the cash!

I wanted to touch base so you guys don't have to rush out to your mailboxes...at least just not yet.

Carburator King, JD, even snagged a couple!!

Merry Christams Guys!! :D

Kevin

• Guy

Posted December 22, 2001 - 10:09 PM

:) Kevin, Many thanks for ALL your time and effort on this Kouba thing, I know that I, as does everyone else , really appreciate it!
Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Christmas :D
Thanks again
Guy

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted December 22, 2001 - 10:25 PM

Kevin,
That really sucks...... :) . Wait a minute, my last name starts with a "B". GOOD JOB MAN!..... :D . Seriously, whenever it gets here is cool, no worries. Merry X-MAS.

Mike

• The_Missile

Posted December 22, 2001 - 11:53 AM

Thats a lame excuse for your dog keeling over from glue overload!! Have a beery Christmas!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scott_in_KC

Posted December 22, 2001 - 02:20 PM

Kevin,

Officially "ultra last minute Christmas shopping" doesn't start until 3pm on the 24th. Christmas cards...Valentine cards....what's the difference?? :)

Have a good Christmas! :D

• PapaSmurf

Posted December 22, 2001 - 03:08 PM

Kev, I'm an R but no biggie!!!! Can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all the work you've done for us!!!! Thanks a bunch!!! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• H20Pumper

Posted December 24, 2001 - 12:23 PM

Thanks for all your time and trouble! Hope you and family have a good christmas.
Will anyone be doing a Dubach hot start project.

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 24, 2001 - 05:20 PM

Dubach hot start is NOT for the 98/99's.

I wonder if one is on the way??

I'd gladly do this all over again for a deal on hot starts!

Gotta get everyone on Pen Pal, but this time I WILL setup for a business account that TAKES credit cards!! :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted December 25, 2001 - 05:23 AM

I'll Be Your PEN-PAL Kevin.....

I'll leave a message on the SHW for you....

Merry Christmas....

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.