The ultimate fix for graphics bubbling problems (maybe)

24 replies to this topic
  • whalerboy

Posted June 14, 2007 - 08:02 PM

Well, it's been a few months of hot weather. Riding the piss out of it, and guess what? The graphics still look as good as the day I applied them (Yes, I ended up putting the graphics on the tank. I tried just the shrouds first. I looked kind of weird, so I went all in!!)

No Bubbling at all. Mind you, this thing isn't playing in the dirt anymore. It's main job is terroizing local parking lots and twisty roads.

Posted Image
Posted Image

• runester

Posted June 15, 2007 - 10:20 AM

You have a machine to be proud of no doubt!!!
The graphics are bitchin!!!
What gearing are you running? That thing must get it on in high gear!!!!
Very inspitational must ride with pride when your out on that sweet thing...I am jealous!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wheels7

Posted June 15, 2007 - 08:56 PM

The tank cover and fork guards are pure sex!!!!! Amazing I think I might have to try that out.

• Yamaha SPYR

Posted June 25, 2008 - 03:27 AM

Check out my '01 250 moto crosser has heaps of home made carbon wear...just finishing a hand made seat base and foam with custom handmade cover.

You did a great job whalerboy!!!!

• ajnewton923

Posted June 25, 2008 - 09:59 AM

what is holding it on to the tank?? or is it just molded right on there?

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.