lost ais metal cap!!

5 replies to this topic
  • aightball27

Posted November 12, 2006 - 08:40 PM


I lost the cap that goes on the head, any suggestions on what might be better to use or just get the same cap.

  • ADVnaut

Posted November 12, 2006 - 10:09 PM


Which kit did you get? The TT or the GYT-R.

  • aightball27

Posted November 13, 2006 - 06:16 AM


i have a wr450 and used the gytr kit

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 13, 2006 - 08:33 AM


I would buy the TT kit to plug up the hole... That's why I like the TT/Lowedog kit, the plugs are a solid.

  • ADVnaut

Posted November 13, 2006 - 02:10 PM


+1, That's why I asked. A little RTV and forget it. Looks cleaner, too.

  • donsecrist

Posted November 13, 2006 - 08:29 PM


I have a Yamaha GYT-R kit for $25.00.

Don Secrist


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.