YZ450f spark arrestor needed, which one to get?

5 replies to this topic
  • 1200bruce

Posted November 11, 2006 - 09:26 AM

I do trail riding and my riding partners say they see flames coming out the pipe, so what one do you suggest to get?
Thanks
Bruce:ride:

• TapptOut

Posted November 11, 2006 - 08:29 PM

I do trail riding and my riding partners say they see flames coming out the pipe, so what one do you suggest to get?
Thanks
Bruce:ride:

White Brothers E2!

• hillclimbguy

Posted November 12, 2006 - 10:08 PM

Save yourself some money and buy the Pro Moto billet sparky tip. Easy to install and only cost me about 130.00 Beats paying the idiot high price of a complete muffler.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bg10459

Posted November 13, 2006 - 07:43 AM

I've got the DRD spark arrestor endcap (no quiet core) on my stock YZ can. There was no noticeable loss of power and the S/A screen cuts the edge off the noise slightly. I would expect the same from the PMB endcap.

• 1200bruce

Posted November 14, 2006 - 05:16 PM

Pro Moto billet here is comes, I found a "Blem" one at there site on sale for $75, regular $124! Oh they had one more BLEM. for the 450!

• Vibeguy

Posted November 16, 2006 - 11:21 AM

I recommend the Pro Moto Billet.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.