Paid for Koubas out the door!! The rest (paid) on Friday!

5 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 20, 2001 - 10:20 PM

Andy Dav. 1 Kouba
Rangoria, New Zealand

Anthony Emp. 1
Waipahu, HI

Guy Pre. 1
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire

David Ebs. 1
Bundaberg, Australia

John Cap 1
APO,AE

The Missle 1
Switzerland

Helmut Rit. "Red Rider" 1
Germany

• Guy

Posted December 20, 2001 - 10:43 PM

:) STAR MAN Kevin! :D
Look forward to "Santa" droping it off for me! :D
cheers
Guy

• yamaha.dude

Posted December 20, 2001 - 11:27 AM

Not sure that International Post will allow it to be dropped of by Santa, but it will certainly be a New Years resolution - fit Kouba Handle - that is one I know I will keep... not sure about lose weight, get fitter, be nicer to people, etc. etc. but will certainly fit the handle...

Cheers,

David

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guy

Posted December 20, 2001 - 11:39 AM

:) I always keep all my New Years Revolutions....... Honest!
Fitting the handle will be a definate though.
I'm looking forward to it already, just not sure when Santa will deliver it he he he! :D

• The_Missile

Posted December 20, 2001 - 12:43 PM

KOOL BEANZ

• gmcandcamaroz

Posted December 20, 2001 - 01:48 PM

Kevin,
After helping helmut, take the rest of the extra cash, go to the toy store and buy as many gifts as you can for the kids on the Christmas tree. You know, the ones who are in need. Or give it to someone who realy needs it at this time of year.
Anyone else mind?

Merry Christmas everyone, be safe

Dave

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.