Thinkin about gettin a White Bros. E2 Slip on for the 06

3 replies to this topic
  • 06_450 Rider

Posted November 09, 2006 - 08:28 PM

I was thinkin about getting a White Bros. E2 Slip on for my 06 450, and i was wondering what anyone thought of it as far as power wise? Will it give me a little bit more low end power? Is it very loud without the spark arrestor? Also if anyone has pics of the slip on on an 06, lets see em.. Thanx

• TapptOut

Posted November 09, 2006 - 10:41 PM

Dude the e2 is the bomb! The power is great. And it is super quiet

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamieRider411

Posted November 10, 2006 - 06:13 AM

Good question!!! I'm having problems choosing one -> Pro Curcuit Ti-4 or White Bros. E2.

• TapptOut

Posted November 10, 2006 - 03:56 PM

The only thing i can complain about the E2 is that it sticks out farther than the stock one. Other than that it bolts right on and it is amazing.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.