Bike Reviews

6 replies to this topic
  • xr500_89

Posted November 09, 2006 - 02:03 PM

Well is an enduro dont know where i would post this so i figure i'll start here anyone heard anything about the ATK Enduro heress a link http://www.atkusa.com/Products.aspx seems like a good bike fuel injection 446cc liquid cooled bike weighs only 248 dry

• BRPXL600R

Posted November 09, 2006 - 02:13 PM

Yeah it looks nice but dont see a DS one available there. FI is nice, estart good, suspension good, pricey though!

• xr500_89

Posted November 09, 2006 - 02:40 PM

yeah its on there its ther ENDURO model comes with a plate lights and all they just use the same picture for all the bikes

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BRPXL600R

Posted November 09, 2006 - 02:45 PM

Still a bit pricey ay $7+G's!

• Potts228

Posted November 09, 2006 - 03:33 PM

Well is an enduro dont know where i would post this so i figure i'll start here anyone heard anything about the ATK Enduro heress a link http://www.atkusa.com/Products.aspx seems like a good bike fuel injection 446cc liquid cooled bike weighs only 248 dry

I hope you are kidding! These are the old Cannondales and no matter what you do to them they are still junk. They handle like crap, are slow and no dealer support.

• Jeff@TheQuadShop

Posted November 09, 2006 - 05:24 PM

You are soo wrong! My 04 XC440 has been stone reliable for the 2.5 years that I've owned it. I've raced it in GNCC's and use it dualsport riding. I'd take it over any of the big 4 mx 4-strokes any day.
If you don't have a local dealer you can call up the ATK factory and buy parts straight from ATK. :cheers:

• tommyj92028

Posted November 10, 2006 - 08:38 PM

Did you see the 700cc 2 stroke?!?! The Intimidator!!! I've ridden CR500's and cant imagine what riding that thing is like!:cheers:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.