Where Can You Get Rims And Hubs For A Good Price

6 replies to this topic
  • dwnlowx

Posted November 08, 2006 - 04:01 PM

I Want To Get The Excel Yamaha Blue Rims And Talon Chrome Hubs Fully Assembled But They Are Hard To Find For The Right Price I Ve Seen Them For Around 1000 Dollars And Now Every Were I Look They Are About 1600 Dollars Please Help Thanks

• mx43yzf

Posted November 08, 2006 - 04:22 PM

go to eastcoastwheels.com

They have good deals on wheels:ride:

• kyle450rider

Posted November 08, 2006 - 04:32 PM

http://www.wheellaci...tml/truing.html
You can send yours off and have the stock wheels powercoated with the same stuff excel uses and have your hubs polished,powdercoated or anodized whatever you prefer.All for a very reasonable price if you ask me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tmrider

Posted November 08, 2006 - 06:33 PM

try this place http://trydna.com/motox-atv.html

• nysurfsf

Posted November 10, 2006 - 12:05 PM

wheellacing.com

yup, he's the hands down man in norcal. no one goes anywhere else, although i've only had him sell and mount me a tire at the track so i don't have first hand experience but he's a rider, always at the track and i never hear a bad thing abiout him, just good feedback.

• WGP

Posted November 10, 2006 - 12:26 PM

Try
www.Rimsplus.net

• Twistin744

Posted November 11, 2006 - 06:49 AM

www.motosport.com

I got my Pro-Wheel Rims from them very cheap.

Cheaper than Pro-Wheel offers to their first year sponsored riders.

I used my old spokes and hubs, and laced them myself!

It took me about 1 Hr. per wheel to true them within .002 in all directions. I used a mag mount dial micometer, my stock axle and a bench mount vise.

Total cost = $150.00

$75.00 per rim, motosport outlet has Free 2 day Fed-Ex on all orders over $100.00

No, I'm not sponsored by Motosport Outlet. I just believe in their prices! :cheers:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.