RE: Tach Wanted for my WR

7 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted November 08, 2006 - 10:34 AM

I really miss having a tach on this bike, Is there any kits to put an addon tach on them? like a small digital one that wraps it's pickup around the plug wire and runs off battery?

• StreetbikePimp

Posted November 08, 2006 - 10:44 AM

Something like this work?

http://www.nextag.co...ter/search-html

• GCannon

Posted November 08, 2006 - 10:53 AM

Try this http://trailtech.net...vapor_kits.html

• simon@vic

Posted November 08, 2006 - 11:20 AM

trail tech vapor!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted November 08, 2006 - 02:07 PM

the vapor is a complete replacement, I just wanted an add-on tach, the ones linked above don't look nice, I may have to swap out the stock unit for the vapor, anyone have one yet? they are new, Maybe someone here with an 05 would want to buy my 06 head unit.

• SID013

Posted November 08, 2006 - 06:28 PM

the vapor is a complete replacement, I just wanted an add-on tach, the ones linked above don't look nice, I may have to swap out the stock unit for the vapor, anyone have one yet? they are new, Maybe someone here with an 05 would want to buy my 06 head unit.

Hi Mountain, I just fitted a Vapour here to a mates Polaris Predator 500 Quad & he loves it! Speedo, Tacho, Engine temp, re-settable hourmeters, backlight on when engine running, ambient temp. I'm thinking of one for my '06 WR450. They look pretty smart too & you can get billet housings for them to. :cheers:
Cheers from Oz

• MountainMax

Posted November 09, 2006 - 08:39 AM

Kewl, what color is the backlight??

• SID013

Posted November 09, 2006 - 04:46 PM

Kewl, what color is the backlight??

Like a very light blue almost white as the facia is white. :cheers:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.