JD Jet Kit Contents?

2 replies to this topic
  • davemo94

Posted November 08, 2006 - 07:41 AM

Can anyone tell me if the JD jet kits contain any more than the needles and main jets? From the sticky jetting thread I see that alot of TT'ers are changing the leak jets and starter jets for different conditions. I've changed out the pilot and main jets for the lower temperatures, but it seems like my bike's been alot harder to start in the colder weather, so I'm assuming I need to swap the starter and/or leak jets too.

The mail-order places I've been using don't list the starter or leak jets, so I'm wondering if the JD kit will include them, or if I need to order them from my dealer. The JD website doesn't clearly list what's in the kit.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted November 08, 2006 - 07:44 AM

No leak or starter jets in the JD Jetting kit. Only main jets and needles.

• Valerie Wilson

Posted November 08, 2006 - 09:39 AM

Call or shoot the TT Store an email. We'll get you what you need/want and answer any questions you have.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.