Anyone running the stage 2?

21 replies to this topic
  • xr500_89

Posted November 16, 2006 - 10:15 AM

man i dont know what you guys are talking about i can wheelie in every gear too easily but then again it might be cause of my wiseco piston

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TDC71

Posted November 16, 2006 - 12:07 PM

Hey sgifford it is a little harder to wheelie in first now but once it comes up it pulls smoothly to a nice tall wheelie and now i can hit secon and keep it up to around 45mph.looks cool i think when u blow past some dork who cuts u off and ur on 1 wheel:thumbsup: And with a wiseco I hope u can wheelie into 3rd cus I would think that would up the compression considerable. I still run the stock sprockets, dont want to sacrafice cruising speeds for a harder launch.Hope that helps:ride:

Todd

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.