can't find graphics!?!

12 replies to this topic
  • redswr

Posted November 05, 2006 - 07:04 PM

hey guys i was looking for new graphics for my bike and found only a couple. what are you guys running and where did you get them from?

also would a yz graphics kit/ seat cover work on the wr's?

thanks,
darrel

• redrocket190

Posted November 05, 2006 - 11:19 PM

I searched long and hard for graphics to fit my '99 WR400FL. I ended up at Factory Effex...

• lixno

Posted November 06, 2006 - 01:06 AM

Take a look at One Industries graphic kit! They look beautiful on my '03 WR 450:thumbsup:

• Old_Yeller

Posted November 06, 2006 - 05:20 AM

hey guys i was looking for new graphics for my bike and found only a couple. what are you guys running and where did you get them from?

also would a yz graphics kit/ seat cover work on the wr's?

thanks,
darrel

I bought these on ebay for $48. The kit comes with the seatcover too. The swingarm and fork protector graphics I also bought on ebay for $5.
http://www.butterfly...edia.com/wr450/

• Nashty

Posted November 06, 2006 - 07:26 AM

I hear ya. Seems like they would make more for them since you'd think that all the older bikes would need new plastic and graphics.

I had a hard time finding them and the ones I found were pretty dated.

XGXracing makes some and will also make custom ones for your bike ($$$). That's really the only option for some really neat ones. I ended up just going through my Dennis Kirk catalog and finding some FMF ones I didn't dislike too bad.

Posted Image

• redswr

Posted November 06, 2006 - 08:20 AM

hey nashty, how well do you like the carbon fiber frame guards? do your boots scratch them up at all?

i have the one industry kit right now but i'm missing the tank graphics. Posted Image i might just try and get those to complete it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Nashty

Posted November 06, 2006 - 11:17 AM

I like them, they go with my other C/F bits. (FMF airbox, LS fork guards and rr caliper guard.

They don't show any wear yet but I've ridden it a bit. These, I got from eBay and are FAR better quality than the LS parts I got even though both fit very well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=230022037526

• redswr

Posted November 06, 2006 - 11:33 AM

yeah i was thinking of getting a few carbon fiber parts for my bike but i don't want to invest to much into it. i think i might be going to a yz250f next year and i'm hoping to get my wr street legal.

i was looking at your FMF graphics are they for the wr? i didn't see any for the 99 but i don't think there would be too much of a difference.

• Nashty

Posted November 06, 2006 - 12:13 PM

Nope, they're YZ ones. Got them from DK.

• WholeShotKing

Posted November 14, 2006 - 06:04 PM

Do a search on ebay for WR graphics. I purchased these Graphics and am very happy with the quality and style. (Note.... The shipping for the Graphics took 3 weeks so don't be in a hurry)

Came with all Graphics and a Seat cover which is not on the bike yet.

What do you think?

Posted Image

• redswr

Posted November 15, 2006 - 08:13 AM

nice looking bike! those graphics look good on it. what kind are they?

• WholeShotKing

Posted November 15, 2006 - 02:49 PM

Doxo. I hear they are known for 4 wheeler parts and graphics. I just liked the look so I bought them.

Thanks for the compliment on the bike. Now if I could get the ladies to say the same for me...... Well.

• redswr

Posted November 15, 2006 - 03:20 PM

hey whole shot,

what year is your bike? the tank looks smaller than mine

edit: nevermind looked at your profile

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.