0-0-0-12 deal from yamaha

5 replies to this topic
  • kents_504

Posted November 05, 2006 - 04:47 PM

Has anyone took advantage of this deal yet? I checked the yamaha website and they have it listed as a 0-0-0-6 month not 12. Ive heard and read on here though that it was a full 12 month deal? Does this deal charge for the acrued interest during the grace period? Anyway if anyone has taken advantage of this lemme know cause I may have a new 450 in my shed by friday if everything works out.

• grayracer513

Posted November 05, 2006 - 05:53 PM

Typically, if the balance is paid in full during the 6 or 12 or whatever grace period, there is no interest. Often if you carry a balance beyond that, the interest will be equal to that which would have accrued on that amount over the same time. Read the contract.

• kents_504

Posted November 06, 2006 - 06:32 AM

okay does anyone know if this deal is a 6 or 12 month deal. I guess i should just call my dealer but Im just tryin to find somethings out so I dont look like a dunce when i walk in to make a deal.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2012 450 xc-w

Posted November 06, 2006 - 07:06 AM

In my experience it is 6 months. I have purchased two bikes with this program.

• Huckster

Posted November 06, 2006 - 07:38 AM

As of Nov 1st, Yamaha switched it to 0,0,0 for 12. I picked mine up last Thursday and the GM told me that they had just switched it.

• kents_504

Posted November 06, 2006 - 12:06 PM

damn thats what i was wanted to hear. I mean the 6 month is a good deal but a whole years is awsome. Damn its supposed to be nice here this weekend to. Next desicion i gotta make is blue or white.lol

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.