Sad state of affairs!

11 replies to this topic
  • LandSharkGT

Posted November 05, 2006 - 12:50 PM

This truly is a sad site to bare witness too! Cant wait for parts to arrive so I can send out stuff to machinist and start rebuilding!
Posted Image

• dangerranger21

Posted November 05, 2006 - 12:55 PM

WHAT!? that is sad! Its a honda, this picture must have been photoshopped =( What happened?

• pigryder

Posted November 05, 2006 - 01:22 PM

how the hell do you work in there?

• LandSharkGT

Posted November 05, 2006 - 01:52 PM

Work bench is 10' behind this picture, I have like a 16'x 10' work area in the back of the garage. Yeah I know that bay 2 needs to be emptied out, all that stuff is for sale or going to goodwill.

• xr500_89

Posted November 05, 2006 - 01:57 PM

can i be goodwill =), i'll pay all the shipping i got an xl as well

• LandSharkGT

Posted November 05, 2006 - 02:02 PM

Not the bike, the fridge and stuff! LOL!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • InternalCombustion

Posted November 05, 2006 - 04:41 PM

[yeah, off topic, but...]
Hey, Landshark, is that an Electra Glide hiding on the right side?

If so, ain't that a hoot of a contrast in two-wheelers?! I have an FLHT and it is outrageous when I ride one for a while then get on the other. Personally, I love the contrast!!

[On-topic...]
Is your BRP silencer tip red-anodized or is it just photo-flash reflecting off of BRP stuff?

[off-topic #2...]
Dang, you got a 5-point harness hanging in there too!! You da man!!

• LandSharkGT

Posted November 05, 2006 - 04:44 PM

That would be a 1984 FLHTC with 1999 motor & trans, Stereo system, alarm, S&S carb, Ignition, cam and other little hotrod goodies.

• InternalCombustion

Posted November 05, 2006 - 04:48 PM

That would be a 1984 FLHTC with 1999 motor & trans, Stereo system, alarm, S&S carb, Ignition, cam and other little hotrod goodies.

Sweet!! :mad: :mad:

• LandSharkGT

Posted November 05, 2006 - 04:51 PM

Thanx I will always love my Honda's But I also have a serious love for these origanal V-Twins sound. All those ricers try to emmulate the look, but cant replicate the sound.

• InternalCombustion

Posted November 05, 2006 - 04:58 PM

Thanx I will always love my Honda's But I also have a serious love for these origanal V-Twins sound. All those ricers try to emmulate the look, but cant replicate the sound.

Amen to that.

• LandSharkGT

Posted November 05, 2006 - 05:20 PM

[yeah, off topic, but...]
[On-topic...]
Is your BRP silencer tip red-anodized or is it just photo-flash reflecting off of BRP stuff?

The Exhaust tip is red, it is from XR's Only.
Posted Image

[off-topic #2...]
Dang, you got a 5-point harness hanging in there too!! You da man!!

Yes that was for when I was a painter and working on cranes.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.