Armed With Knowledge You Shall Be Free or, Why I don't trust Environ Whackos

6 replies to this topic
  • PMAUST

Posted December 19, 2001 - 05:38 AM

Very good reading. Do you think this may have happend before? Think it could happen again?
http://www.washingto...1219-351875.htm

• PMAUST

Posted December 19, 2001 - 06:54 PM

Just in case you missed it! :) :D :D

• Unkle_Moose

Posted December 19, 2001 - 08:17 PM

I know I have left alot of jersey and skin samples on trees, bushes and manzanita in many riding areas of NorCal :) Maybe they should shut down all areas to all outside people except offraoders as we are an endangered species! :D

Ride Safe And Ride Often

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 20, 2001 - 03:13 AM

Maybe we should SLICE off some skin samples from these SOB's and discreetly plant them on local MX tracks. No one will care since it will all get churned up from all the roostin'!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 20, 2001 - 03:35 AM

Paul, Im curious to see what will happen to these tree huggers for planting false evidence. Probably nothing. It's too bad!! :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted December 20, 2001 - 06:38 PM

Peace Officers are prosecuted and lose their careers for violating someone's "civil rights" for doing exactly what these people have done. Why are these government employees and enviro wackos not in jail and why has there been no further legal action? Why will they still have their jobs and why is the public not allowed to know their names????

• PMAUST

Posted December 20, 2001 - 07:11 PM

Dan, it is up to us to keep this issue alive and pose those kinds of questions to our elected officials. The more vocal we are about it the more they cannot ignore it and let it die. Paul

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.