Fellow ThumperTalker in Germany needs some help in getting his Kouba taken care of!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 18, 2001 - 08:06 PM

Contact this fellow ThumperTalker , ritter.sport@t-online.de, he is on the CRF450 forum.

"Helmut" is in Germany and wants to send me cash for the Kouba. Since my Pay Pal does not take credit cards, he is at a loss as to how to do it at a reasonable cost...

Thanks Fellas!!!!

Kevin

• yamaha.dude

Posted December 18, 2001 - 09:55 PM

If you don't want to keep my change, give it to the 'Buy Helmut a Handle" Fund... I know what he is going through, having to buy US cash from banks or Exchange Bureaus involves a fee... I got charged US$2.50 just to buy US$14... It would cost me US$2.50 to sell US$2 back to them... I lose out on that one...

Let Helmut have it (the money, that is) if need be, or whatever... if you get enough, Wrap it up as a present from the Yamaha Guys...

David

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: yamaha.dude ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted December 18, 2001 - 11:56 PM

Helmut,
Consider this a gift from your U.S. ThumperTalker buds!!

Have to help a fellow ThumperTalker in his time of need!!

Kevin "Kouba King" Lysdahl

[ December 19, 2001: Message edited by: NH Kevin ]

• LarryCO

Posted December 19, 2001 - 04:58 AM

Guys,
Pay no attention to my location in the "sig" below...but I also live over in Germany and am interested in the new WR426. If you have enough coin left over after Helmut's Kouba tool, do you think you could cover my new bike for me? :)

Very cool guys with the Kouba gift...it's the time of giving, after all... :D

Merry Xmas everyone!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.