6 replies to this topic
  • holdk2

Posted November 02, 2006 - 01:07 PM

Hi Everyone,

I’m about to pick up my 2002 XR650R with less than 1000miles on the clock next week and I’m so excited. I’ll be asking some questions regarding the bike so please humour me if they sound stupid :mad: as it’s my first XR 650. I’ll post some photo’s soon as I get it promise so again hi to all the forum.:mad:
Kev
:mad: :worthy: :ride: :banana:

• LandSharkGT

Posted November 02, 2006 - 02:08 PM

Welcome and congrats!

• rebelventurer

Posted November 02, 2006 - 02:39 PM

Welcome to ThumperTalk Kevin, where in the U.K. are you I am from Wellingborough,Northamptonshire? Congrats on the BRP (big red pig)!
:mad:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangerranger21

Posted November 02, 2006 - 05:55 PM

Welcome Aboard!

• frankstr

Posted November 02, 2006 - 09:20 PM

Welcome to Thumpertalk, Holdk2, Enjoy that new ride..Great choice...:mad:

:mad: :mad:

• InternalCombustion

Posted November 03, 2006 - 06:48 AM

Ask away. Just know that a million questions have been answered, so doing a search before you post will get you most of what you need. I'm not saying don't ask questions, just look in advance and you'll find most of the basics to get you going.

The Big Red Pigs are the greatest! Enjoy, and welcome home!!

:mad: :mad:

• factorymx

Posted November 06, 2006 - 12:06 AM

good choice,keep the oil clean & topped up it will take u anywhere u want to go. enjoy !

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.