Service Honda...Acewell Speedo...

2 replies to this topic
  • michhub

Posted November 02, 2006 - 09:56 AM

I ordered the unit for my XR650L 8/18...still on back order
Anybody else waiting? I've never used Service Honda before but every time I call they have absolutely no update, or even a story, just back ordered...
I'm pretty sure they get them from ElectroSport Industries and the last story I got from them was they were trying out the Speedo drive cables for this thing worth the wait???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pgiinc

Posted November 02, 2006 - 10:46 AM

I just got the acewell 3700H from service honda, I did'nt see anywere to order it on electrosports web site, you may be best to order it from electrosport because i asked service honda were i could get a 4 hole mount like in this photo .read down the thread
And they dont have it, so the guy who has it says he got his from electrosport and asked for thr 4 hole mount.
it comes with a 3 hole mount and will have to be off center
read my post at crf's only
I have been dailing in my 450X and going to instal the acewell and a dual sport kit

• snaggleXR650

Posted November 02, 2006 - 03:20 PM

I bought the Service Honda speedo a while back. The speedo itself is great, but it's got about the same features as the new Trailtech. The XR speedo drive cable didn't fit right on mine, it works and meshes with the tab that spins around, but it didn't fit in far enough to lock in with the screw. I've got it jimmy rigged on there and it's been fine. I would order another one if this one broke. Or give the Trailtech a shot, it's cheaper, but requires the magnet on the brake rotor, which I wanted to avoid...

Related Content

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  40 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.