November 1st Ride Report

4 replies to this topic
  • spick

Posted November 02, 2006 - 06:42 AM

Quite possibly the last ride of the year, I managed to play hooky and get out mid-week for a great Fall ride. Y'all can check out the ride report on our local forum:

Nov. 1st Ride Report

I laid my WR down, launched it actually, but luckily it was a nice soft landing.

Cheers.

• MountainMax

Posted November 08, 2006 - 09:58 AM

Thanks for the update spick, My last ride was almost a month ago, we are on snowmobile now :cheers:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spick

Posted November 10, 2006 - 12:16 PM

No need for sleds yet. Here's last weeks ride. A real wet one.

this weekend might be shaping up for another outing too if the weather holds.

• yz-dwg

Posted November 10, 2006 - 02:53 PM

Awsome pics, that looks like a great area, I am sort of envious except that its going to be sunny and 85 degrees this weekend, oh well I guess I'll just go for a ride..............

• MountainMax

Posted November 10, 2006 - 03:07 PM

stop teasing us yz, LoL, it's freezing rain here and snow on the ground, I love my snowmobiling, but miss my bike very very much.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.