Dan Lorenze take me back to Mojave

9 replies to this topic
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted December 18, 2001 - 10:53 PM

I used to ride there with some local racers in the '70's. Have only been once since windmills sprouted. Can't go until probably Feb due to other rides, and hunting trip planned in Jan. But I want to see the place again after all these years. I want my sons to experience it, too. How about Feb or March?
Any other takers?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:26 PM

Dan, Consider it done!!!!! Sounds good to me. Im going to plan a ride in early January (if you can't go then catch me on the next ride). I've got a great loop that me and my friends ride all the time. We've spent countless hours and days exploring that whole area from Mojave to Jawbone Cyn. Their is some great riding up there if you know how to access the trails. By the end of the day even the best riders that I know have had enough. I'll keep you informed, just keep watching for the posts. :D :D :)

• PMAUST

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:39 PM

Hey Guys, count me in! Just let me know when and I will try to arrange it. I will need a bigger tank for that KTM though! :)

• SoCalWR426

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:56 PM

I Wanna go, Can I, Huh, Can I ??

Dates?? DEtails??

• MojaveMutt

Posted December 19, 2001 - 06:13 AM

Keep us posted Dan,i'll be there.

Glenn

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kev426

Posted December 19, 2001 - 01:22 PM

Me TOOO :) :D

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted December 19, 2001 - 02:43 PM

Guys, I will plan a ride and let you guys know when. I can promise a great ride to all!! Paul, No need to get a new tank, I'll carry extra gas for you!!! Keep checking new posts. :) I've got the Exxon Valdez IMS 4.0!!!!

• Howard_Huge

Posted December 19, 2001 - 02:47 PM

I've been talking to some of the Nor. Cal guys and it sounds like were in also.
huge

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 19, 2001 - 02:51 PM

Any possibility of doing this ride (or another one) over Presidents Day? I'm a wuss and won't drive to Mojave for a regular weekend trip - a 3 day weekend is a differnt story.

Dan L - you wouldn't have any secret trails out of Dove Springs you'd be willing to share, would you? We'll be there 12/29 - 1/1 if anybody can make it.

Brian

• Dan_from_HB

Posted December 19, 2001 - 03:48 PM

Sounds good to me, Dan. Maybe Presidents' Day is a good weekend. You decide. I should be able to make it nearly any weekend with some notice. Looking forward to placing some faces with the names in TT.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.