Yamaha financing

25 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted November 03, 2006 - 09:17 AM

You can do your taxes, but you can't stay off the shift key, eh? :mad: Some, but not all 0, 0, * plans charge for the accrued interest. Most charge nothing if paid in full prior to the end of the grace period. They typically do charge accrued interest if a balance is carried beyond that, although some don't. Read the contract to be sure, and be sure you understand what goes on.

• 74Hustler

Posted November 03, 2006 - 12:21 PM

does some one have a link to the Snap-On offer?

• Mike546

Posted November 03, 2006 - 01:51 PM

does some one have a link to the Snap-On offer?

http://www.yamaha-mo...209/0/home.aspx
Bottom right hand corner.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 74Hustler

Posted November 03, 2006 - 02:25 PM

Thanks. Torque wrench is on it's way:thumbsup:

• Mike546

Posted November 28, 2006 - 03:05 AM

I got my torque wrench in the mail yesterday. It's a 3/8 drive and has a range from 5 to 100 ft/lbs, so it should cover everything on the bike. You just push a button and it changes to in/lbs or metric. A real nice tool. I looked it up on the SnapOn site and it sells for $323.

Mike

• grayracer513

Posted November 28, 2006 - 09:00 AM

The upper steering stem nut calls for 105, but if you decided that you don't want the wrench because of that, let me know, alright?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.