Kouba T-handle, Vortip for sale.

3 replies to this topic
  • crs

Posted December 18, 2001 - 08:09 AM

I have a Kouba T-handle screw (ordered two to meet min order) and a Vortip I am looking to get rid of (bought Big Gun). Kouba $10.00 Vortip $40.00 shipped to you. Let me know if anyone is interested.

• YAMAKAZE

Posted December 18, 2001 - 10:42 PM

I guess you havn't heard yet.....This is the Kouba T-Handle capitol of the world.....We only paid $9.00 each....Strength in numbers you know...$40.00 for a used Vortip??? anything could happen I guess.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crs

Posted December 18, 2001 - 07:55 PM

Well I wasn't trying to get rich off the stuff (actually forgot what I paid for them). I guess I should have said I'd sell them for whatever someone wants to pay for them, within reason. The Kouba is already spoken for (sold in less than a day, so it wasn't that outrageous). Let me know if anyone is interested in the vortip. It is not doing any good sitting in the garage.

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 18, 2001 - 08:00 PM

I hope some SOB did not cancel his cheque...

Like that Mike from Silicone Valley :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.