Exhausting Options

2 replies to this topic
  • splyn

Posted October 31, 2006 - 01:39 PM

I have an 01 WR 426, and i am looking to possibly replace the stock exhaust for purely asthetic reasons. I know that the bike is basically a YZ, but my question is what exhaust options to i have? Will any YZ pipe fit? what about a newer (04 for example) pipe? I would like to stay as inexpensive as possible.

Thanx.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted November 08, 2006 - 10:02 AM

the rule i use for most of this stuff, if I want to put YZ stuff on my bike i just find YZ stuff that is one year older, it seems the WR's are usually one year behind the YZ's and that will get you very close to perfect for most things.

• woodsk

Posted November 08, 2006 - 11:34 AM

the rule i use for most of this stuff, if I want to put YZ stuff on my bike i just find YZ stuff that is one year older, it seems the WR's are usually one year behind the YZ's and that will get you very close to perfect for most things.

What he said. There are quite a few used YZF pipes on ebay. Also I just won a titanium Q2 for $225. Now I just hope the guy comes through.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.