Just did Daves Mods (and some others) WOW!!!

24 replies to this topic
  • Boston Mangler

Posted November 17, 2006 - 10:20 AM

Great! this will be your final and most noted difference in the uncorking process. The pipe enables the engine to breathe freely, and compliments your intake mods. I ran rejetted and airbox open and smog gone with a stock pipe and yea it was okay, but man when I installed the white brothers E2 it really came alive, strong freight-train pull from idle to seemingly infinity...

plus it sounds "healthy".

Good to hear!

What did you end up with for jets?

• Motosprtman

Posted November 17, 2006 - 11:52 AM

Good to hear!

What did you end up with for jets?

while running the stock pipe, I installed the dynojet kit kit, spring, needle and 160 main jet. it ran ok... but still cold blooded and especially off idle.

After installation of the White Brothers E-2 pipe, I went with the dynojet 165 main and a kehien 55 pilot, 2 1/4 turns out on the air screw. It runs sweet!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • maedwards

Posted November 18, 2006 - 08:15 PM

how were you able to get plates every one i talk to says it cant be done due to CARB requiements

• frankiewhipit

Posted November 19, 2006 - 05:57 PM

Hey Mangler, I bought the slip on from Treadmarks & installed it today, My bike
was de-snorkled, blocked off & rejetted & it ran great but now with the exhaust mod all I can say is HOLY S**T it's a totally different machine, It just lifts the front wheel with a twist of the throttle, definatly louder but worth it (for now at least) :cheers:

• XR650L_Dave

Posted November 20, 2006 - 09:07 AM

how were you able to get plates every one i talk to says it cant be done due to CARB requiements

You talking about the XR650L?

Dave

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.