Anyone got the Install instructions for a early style Eldebrock carb for a XR600?

2 replies to this topic
  • Redlines

Posted October 30, 2006 - 02:58 AM

I just got a new never used Eldebrock quick sliver carb that is about 10 years old. It was ordered for a XR 600R I am pretty sure but not sure if they set it for a XR600R. Does anyone have or know where I can get the instructions for it? It also came with two new cables. I have a 98 XR 600R with a stock head pipe and a FMF muffler, stock air filter. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • creeky

Posted October 30, 2006 - 05:08 AM

Give Edelbrock a call @ 1-800-416-8628, they will be glad to send you the info. You'll need the model # of the carb.

• Redlines

Posted October 30, 2006 - 11:51 AM

Thanks

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.