post pics of your white 06-09 450s!

332 replies to this topic
  • WB450

Posted September 17, 2007 - 10:58 AM

I like the bike, but the AV is sweet!

• Chilio

Posted September 17, 2007 - 03:12 PM

Is that an sdg step seat or home made? If it is sdg, does it actually step down in the front, or raise up in the rear, or a little of both?

By the way, Nice bike

It's the ho made step seat. I cut it out about one inch deep and it keeps you up on the tank. It's really helpful for those of us that have short legs.

• kristylynn9598

Posted September 24, 2007 - 07:35 AM

Posted Image

• steve_97060

Posted September 24, 2007 - 10:46 AM

Posted Image

sweet looking bike.. you rule...

• grayracer513

Posted September 24, 2007 - 11:33 AM

There's not much in the world that's cooler than a girl who'll mix it up with the guys on a big bike. :thumbsup:

• salasmauricio

Posted November 02, 2007 - 06:05 AM

Here's mine

Posted Image

• TMAC25

Posted November 12, 2007 - 05:55 PM

Forget the white, I am beginning to think that blue was actually the limited color. Im back in blue for now, but thinking about yellow to match my brand new R1 anniversary edition, the true limited YZ color. Anyway lets see some yellow ones.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• WB450

Posted November 13, 2007 - 08:06 AM

Posted Image

Lady on a 450 = COOL!:thumbsup:

• swatdoc

Posted November 13, 2007 - 10:10 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

If I'm not mistaken, that's Steve Drew's bike, correct?

That bike looks hot! Dirt Digits did the graphics for it, and I had Michah from DD do all the custom graphics for my bike as well. They really do great work!

Edit: DUH! - it says Steve Drew right on the sideplate!

• wes782

Posted December 01, 2007 - 11:06 PM

shes a little dirty took pics after i got home from riding. you get the picture tho :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • honda689

Posted December 02, 2007 - 12:00 AM

thats a trick bike, now when can i order my black diamonds!

• bboyce

Posted December 04, 2007 - 06:22 PM

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

Posted Image

If your wondering, yes, I just painted in the airbox decals in paint, similar to what I am going to do...just cut out some white sticker.

• Justin89

Posted December 04, 2007 - 10:14 PM

If I'm not mistaken, that's Steve Drew's bike, correct?

That bike looks hot! Dirt Digits did the graphics for it, and I had Michah from DD do all the custom graphics for my bike as well. They really do great work!

Edit: DUH! - it says Steve Drew right on the sideplate!

What is the hose going from the oil filler cap? Must be a Pro secret..jk

• grayracer513

Posted December 04, 2007 - 11:02 PM

What is the hose going from the oil filler cap? Must be a Pro secret..jk

Looks a lot like the wiring harness from the stator to me.

• FeliX 450

Posted December 05, 2007 - 10:35 AM

07 450f
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• swatdoc

Posted December 05, 2007 - 03:45 PM

Justin - on Steve's bike, you're seeing the oil catch can/return line setup. Very similar to what Graves runs on their SM bikes.

Oil breather hose from valve cover goes to a catch tank, with another breather line from the tank up under seat, or as I'm doing to the airbox boot, then a return line from the bottom of the tank back to the cases to return the oil. The oil line back to the case uses a one way valve so crankcase pressures don't blow oil up into the system.

If you look very closely at some of the pics of the Graves Yamahas, right behind the kickstarter, to the rear of the upper motor mount, you will see their catch can. Instead of returning the oil thru a fitting tapped into the ignition cover , they tap directly into the cases - but that requires splitting the cases to clean out the debris.

• 917 rider

Posted December 05, 2007 - 04:11 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Justin89

Posted December 05, 2007 - 10:04 PM

Justin - on Steve's bike, you're seeing the oil catch can/return line setup. Very similar to what Graves runs on their SM bikes.

Oil breather hose from valve cover goes to a catch tank, with another breather line from the tank up under seat, or as I'm doing to the airbox boot, then a return line from the bottom of the tank back to the cases to return the oil. The oil line back to the case uses a one way valve so crankcase pressures don't blow oil up into the system.

If you look very closely at some of the pics of the Graves Yamahas, right behind the kickstarter, to the rear of the upper motor mount, you will see their catch can. Instead of returning the oil thru a fitting tapped into the ignition cover , they tap directly into the cases - but that requires splitting the cases to clean out the debris.

WOW! I had no idea that it was that complicated. Thanks for all te info!

• KAS

Posted December 07, 2007 - 07:24 PM

Posted Image

• Aka.Goose

Posted December 10, 2007 - 03:35 AM

Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.