post pics of your white 06-09 450s!

332 replies to this topic
  • Erik47

Posted July 13, 2007 - 03:22 PM

Someone asked about the warp 9 wheels, they are CRAP and I repeat CRAP. Do not waste your money. My front hub was bent from the factory and they are heavy as heck. The hub kept getting worse and worse when it really started to cause my axle to bind and front rotor to rub hella, I took them off and sold them. Anyway, I have black excels on blue Talon hubs on the way now and would role OEM's any day over that cheap crap. I guess the old phrase "you get what you pay for is true here" Also I just changed from the Pro circuit T-4 full exhaust to the White brothers carbon pro. The White brothers is so much better then the pro circuit it is ridicules, more power especially down low, louder and much, much lighter. Dont waist your time on warp 9 wheels or pro circuit t4 on an 06 yz450f, pro circuit may be good on others, I just didn't like it on the yz.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i second that, the pro circuit exhaust doesnt do anything really, my stock exhaust was better than the pro circuit, but i went to white brothers, and man did it wake up:crazy:

• battybluecb

Posted July 18, 2007 - 01:18 PM

I have the same graphic kit on my 07 as TMAC25.
Posted Image

• tommyj

Posted July 18, 2007 - 07:52 PM

My baby....
Posted Image

• Justin89

Posted July 19, 2007 - 12:36 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i know its not white but think its the collest looking bike out there just now, josh coppins factory mx1 yzf450 looks sweet

i want those graphics so bad...:mad:

• TMAC25

Posted July 19, 2007 - 07:28 PM

^^^^ I second that, I want those too, im thinking of going back blue or going white, but would go blue if I could get my hands on those graphics, anyone know where to find them? Thanks.

• BergArabia

Posted July 19, 2007 - 08:54 PM

Some nice looking bikes there..

• FeliX 450

Posted July 20, 2007 - 06:36 AM

here is mine:

Posted Image
Posted Image

in action

Posted Image

Posted Image

• yz426em

Posted August 01, 2007 - 07:51 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
after a race
Posted Image
action pic
Posted Image

• yzfmerf

Posted August 04, 2007 - 11:14 AM

When is someone besides ktm and Kawi going to learn they look better with black rims. At least i think so.

Posted Image

• mxjosh

Posted August 04, 2007 - 12:24 PM

I like the black wheels and the graphics. Very nice bike. Only suggestion would be for # plate backgrouns. That part looks blank.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzfmerf

Posted August 04, 2007 - 11:08 PM

Yeah i know, kust have not been able to decide on a compay, There are a lot of good ones ou there now.

• Justin89

Posted August 05, 2007 - 09:19 AM

my woods and desert scoot pre-left radiator twist later that day...

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love the looks of that bike!

• honda597

Posted August 08, 2007 - 02:47 AM

This is my 2008 after its maiden voyage.Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• MY 2008 YZ450F 016 (Medium).jpg
  • MY 2008 YZ450F 026 (Medium).jpg
  • IMG_1627 (Medium).jpg

• 12-YAMAHA-12

Posted August 08, 2007 - 07:28 AM

sexy!!!

• mxjosh

Posted August 08, 2007 - 09:33 AM

The stock graphics are bad! How do you like the 08?

• Wiz636

Posted August 08, 2007 - 02:40 PM

When is someone besides ktm and Kawi going to lern they look better with black rims. At least i think so.

Posted Image

Nice bike, and I agree on the black wheels!

Who makes that case saver?

• yzfmerf

Posted August 08, 2007 - 05:43 PM

I think the name of the company is hammerhead designs. Its about 5 times thicker than the stock one.

• dirtrider04

Posted August 08, 2007 - 05:58 PM

Okay, I know it's not white but here it is. I can't decide which color backgrounds/numbers to go with...any suggestions? The NMA doesn't have any requirements for colors so I can do pretty much anything I want.

I laced up an 18" rear wheel for a little more rim protection and so I can run a trials tire when the conditions warrant it. The exhaust is the Leo Vince X3 which has a really nice deep tone to it, passes all the sound checks, and doesn't kill the low end power. The tank is IMS.

The bars are Pro Taper Pastrana FMX bend...the tallest bars I could find and they are great.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

man thats one sweet bike!
i think yamaha should have another yellow se year along with white as well so people can choose

• Wiz636

Posted August 08, 2007 - 06:15 PM

man thats one sweet bike!
i think yamaha should have another yellow se year along with white as well so people can choose

Thanks Dirtrider! I finally settled on my backgrounds:

Posted Image

• nicholasd450

Posted August 08, 2007 - 07:49 PM

Posted Image

how did u sand down.polish your engine case?

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.