What Is Santa bringing you this year ?

9 replies to this topic
  • Guy

Posted December 17, 2001 - 09:13 AM

What is Santa bringing you guy's for your bikes this year?
I know that he is bringing me some shiny(not for long) new hand guards(Acerbis Rally Pro 11) some Apico S/Steel fram guards, cos although ally would be lighter I scuff it to death in no time!
A Tork Valve, to help out and a Hydraulic clutch Conversion! :)
My,.... Santa sure is generous! LOL :D

• Bryan

Posted December 17, 2001 - 09:46 AM

I asked for some riding time. But I think Santa is bringing me a bag of coal!
Bryan...

• yamaha.dude

Posted December 17, 2001 - 10:19 PM

Sanata is going all out this year - he knows I have been working hard and he is bringing me a new bike - and riding gear - Same for my son, his first bike and riding gear... :D

One thing about being a single parent - you get to choose what you get for Father's day and xmas... Funny how I always get things that are useful... not socks and ties...LOL :)

Hate to see my SantaCard bill in January though... :D

Hope you guys all get something useful too...

David

PS. How DO you wrap a motorbike, even a little one?

• Guy

Posted December 17, 2001 - 11:25 AM

:) You wrap a Bike......carefully of course LOL
Santa is also bringing my son His first bike as well! A brand new pw80 will await him on christmas morning...can't wait! :D

• wayneoXCF

Posted December 17, 2001 - 11:27 AM

I asked my wife for a couple bike-related things, all of which I know she got, (since I saw a Bobs Cycle box in the basement). Those things were Terrafirma7 on DVD, a Thor Radiator, and some Cycra aluminum hand guards. What a great girl she is! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted December 17, 2001 - 11:42 AM

Hey Guy,

Why did you choose the PW80 over the little baby Thumper TTR-90? - I know the price is a big difference, apart from that, they are almost identical bikes - Seat height, weight, 3 speed auto...

The TTR-90 was as close to a WR that I could get in his size... Matching (almost) riding gear, he is a real little clone.. LOL

Good luck to you and the boy - I wish you many happy years riding with your son...

David

• Guy

Posted December 17, 2001 - 11:54 AM

HI David, I had a real good look at the TTR and to be honest, if money was no object then it would be the bike of my choice, however the price difference, even though I bought it from a mate and he did me it at cost was just too much :D
I still have to buy him all the kit as well AND keep my daughter happy when she realises that he has a motorbike for christmas :)
SO the old folding was the deciding factor.....it's still blue, its a Yam and he'll be "chuffed to bits" I hope!
Good luck with your boy and his TTR, maybe if I ever get out to visit my rele's out there I come pay you a call LOL!
cheers
Guy

• MN_Kevin

Posted December 17, 2001 - 12:50 PM

I know Santa has 121 Kouba T-Handles to deliver to some special ThumperTalk Riders!! :)

Yes, it IS 121!!

• Guy

Posted December 17, 2001 - 01:03 PM

:) :D 121.....man thats a whole lot of envelopes......have you explained to your good wife just how many envelopes she may be required to fill??? LOL
Good Man Kevin! :D

• MOmilkman

Posted December 17, 2001 - 01:37 PM

Originally posted by Bryan:
I asked for some riding time. But I think Santa is bringing me a bag of coal!
Bryan...

Bryan! Excellent. Glad to see your still around. How's it hangin'?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.