You got to see this!

6 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted October 27, 2006 - 08:31 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...041478671QQrdZ1

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted October 27, 2006 - 08:45 AM

Good find byggd.... :mad: For someone wanting to race Dakar this could be a turnkey bike. To build a Dakar bike would take thousands, this ones just about done... :mad:

• Flaminchiten1967

Posted October 27, 2006 - 10:37 AM

I'd love to ride a 2 wheel drive bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • byggd

Posted October 27, 2006 - 12:01 PM

Good find byggd.... :mad: For someone wanting to race Dakar this could be a turnkey bike. To build a Dakar bike would take thousands, this ones just about done... :mad:

I guess it would have it's own nitch in the off road world but it must weigh a TON........and IMO it's fugly! :mad:

• Hot Rod Todd

Posted October 27, 2006 - 03:57 PM

yeah, but for the guy with the money and a wr450 already, they could buy this krazy horse for the parts. ie 2trac, front forks and suspension. and all the engine parts if and when needed. man, i live just 2hrs north of this bike in pemberton (the best db areas in all of canada, and thats say'n something). not that i have the money but i may even go down to the shity and check it out this wkend. ahhhh, the dream! you only ever see these things in europe.

• ncampion

Posted October 27, 2006 - 05:32 PM

Of course it's just about the ugliest thing I have seen in blue.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted October 28, 2006 - 06:49 AM

I wonder if you could take the 2-trac off and mount it up to a newer bike...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.