WR400 tagged $1700

2 replies to this topic
  • AsphaltCycles

Posted October 27, 2006 - 08:11 AM

I know it should be classified, but I need it sold by sunday night, so I dropped it here. Long story, but its available at this price until sunday night. Thats it. After that, it can sit for a while and the price will go up. Its a 98 Yamaha WR400. Runs good. I just bought the acerbis headlight, LED tail, Clarke tank, new chain and sprockets (old included too, just geared too low) all plastics from a yellow yz. Its ready for the bob hannah completion. All it needs is a yz seat to match the tank (its taller). I have another deal working for monday and would rather have this sold, than pull money from other places. $1700 is a steal for a bike that is street legal (title in hand and ready to go) and will outrun any DRZ out there. Old plastics, bark busters, come too, and it has fresh forks.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AsphaltCycles

Posted October 27, 2006 - 08:12 AM

oops, almost forgot, call here instead of email or reply, its faster. 706-867-0999.

• AsphaltCycles

Posted October 28, 2006 - 04:11 AM

Thanks for all the phone calls guys, she's still available! Someone come and get a good deal already!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.