my 06 and new 07 photo

Not too much, one thing for sure is the clutch pull its super light like a 125. The motor feels the same maybe a hair more down low on the 07. In regards to handling and suspension very close, keep in mind the 06 was a great bike and hard to improve on.. A few things they changed were lots of new style bolts everywhere, new top tripleclamp and mounts, new front brake hose, new lower chain guide, chain rollers, Nice thick graphics, complete new exhaust including a higher larger headpipe (sounds exactly the same while riding), radiator guards, higher bars and wave rotors. I think they were looking to drop a pound or so. Honestly if you gave me a brand new 06 I don't think I could tell the difference. This is the best bike out right now and I rode all the 07's back to back and the YZ feels the best and Im not loyal to any brand.

I checked one out at the dealer 2 days ago and they also have the SE. very light clucth. I was wondering if the devol radiator guards wuold work on this bike too. I have them on my 06 YZ250. Much cheaper than a YZ radiator and strong. ANyway congrats on the new ride. I need to sell my 06 YZ250 then I plan to get one. YZ is great bike but I don't ride it as well as I do the 450's.

Looks nice, better go wash her!

I wonder if you can fit rad. braces over the existing stock ones? Or do they come off?

I feel so sad for my bike, you know how I always had it spotless and clean? Well it hasn't been cleaned for months. Before I got hurt I kept it dirty awhile, and planned to clean it after the day I got hurt...but I got messed up and it's been sitting in the garage all dirty. I'm going to have to get my Dad out there and clean it up really good for me and winterize it.

Anyways, I just noticed how much I like the '07 graphics better than the '06.

The graphics for 07 are real nice looking and the quality is as good as any aftermarket. I checked out the radiator guards a little closer and they can be removed real easy. One thing I never change on my bikes is the exhaust but I don't think I can go another year with that huge exhaust sticking so far out, Im thinking Dubach carbon with the radiator lowering kit any have this setup?

Congrats on the new bike, its sexy. I ordered teh WC rad braces for mine. We'll see how they work in teh spring. anyways...

is that a zip ty tire changer i see in the background. If so, how do you like it? worth the money? I was thinking about gettin one. thanks

Congrats on the new bike, its sexy. I ordered teh WC rad braces for mine. We'll see how they work in teh spring. anyways...

is that a zip ty tire changer i see in the background. If so, how do you like it? worth the money? I was thinking about gettin one. thanks

That thing is great normally I hate to change tires but that thing makes it so much easier