anyone know where I can buy a complete yz400 seat???

5 replies to this topic
  • leeinmemphis

Posted October 24, 2006 - 05:33 PM

Hey everyone,

I have a 2000 wr400 that I am thinking about putting a clarke yz tank on but I need to buy a complete yz seat to fit it. I have done some googling and looked on ebay with no luck. Is there anywhere that I can buy a complete seat? Thanks.

• 02YZ426

Posted October 24, 2006 - 06:44 PM

CEET makes them for your bike http://www.psep.biz/...at_complete.htm

Don't know anything about that website, but maybe you might ask your dealer to look into it for you. I also know SDG makes them too... but I don't think for the 400

• GreenKLX

Posted October 24, 2006 - 08:01 PM

I have one with a blue moto XXX seat cover on it. PM me if your interested.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted October 25, 2006 - 06:00 AM

There are a couple on ebay, also add YZ426 to your search

• yz426em

Posted October 25, 2006 - 06:10 AM

I sent you a pm, I have a 426 im parting out so any other parts you might need i may have still.

• ausgeflippt13

Posted October 25, 2006 - 09:19 AM

sorry to hijack a bit, but will a wr seat fit on a yz400f w/o much modification? my yz i've recently bought had a thinner seat (than original), and I've since made it street legal, so riding for a while kinda taxes the jewels a bit too much for my liking.

I'm assuming that the wr seat is wider? Thanks for any help.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.